The KVCC clubhouse is a historic structure dating back to the club's very start, over 100 years ago. The structure itself is actually made up two buildings that were combined together (which is evidenced by the unusual steps and ramps where the two structures were attached) and sits at the very edge of the banks of the Ausable River.
The clubhouse has been the venue for an untold number of events over the years, including parties, receptions, sing-alongs, theatrical productions, casserole suppers and, of course, "teas" ... lots and lots of teas.
Today, the club is still used for many of these same activites -- as well as a good number of spirited ping-pong matches and games of pool.
The clubhouse is always open during club hours and available for use by members and guests. Members are welcome to use the facility for impromptu gatherings, provided no conflicting events are planned.
For rental information, see details below.
In addition to the pool table and ping-pong, the clubhouse offers the following amenities for the members, guests and renters:
* Access permission required. See General Manager for details
RentalThe KVCC clubhouse and lawn are available for rent in June, July, August and September to host weddings, receptions, fundraisers or private parties. The club serves as an elegant Adirondack setting for dressy and casual events alike.
Rental includes full use of the clubhouse kitchen, tables and chairs for dining, and pool table tabletop for buffet service. Restrooms are located in the men’s and ladies’ bathhouses, a short walk from the clubhouse (portable facilities are recommended for events over 75 people). Proof of a state liquor permit and insurance coverage must be provided to club management.
Catering and tent rental costs are not included and such arrangements are not made by the Club.
For more information, or to reserve a date, please contact Club Manager. Once a rental event is approved, please download the KVCC Rental Agreement and follow the instructions. KVCCRentalAgreement.pdf
Rules and Regulations
The Clubhouse is a building treasured for its beauty, tradition and historical significance in the community. Members and their children are urged to treat it with respect and care.
1. Smoking in the Clubhouse and all Club buildings is prohibited.
2. The pool table is an antique. Parents should instruct their children in its proper usage. No child under the age of 6 should play pool unsupervised.
3. The table tennis equipment is meant for the paddle tennis table only.
4. Beer and wine may be consumed at Club sponsored events. Otherwise, consumption of alcoholic beverages on Club grounds is strictly prohibited.
5. Members and their guests may picnic at the tables on the clubhouse porch. No food or drink is allowed inside the clubhouse except during teas, casserole suppers and other events as designated by the Directors.
6. Wet bathing suits may not be worn in the clubhouse.